Friday, September 25, 2015

Modeled Line Drawing

I used drawing tools and lines to show how close and far various parts of the thing (I have absolutely no idea what it is), were. I used really dark and thick compared to to the really light and almost not existent as we go farther away.  I think my lines were also really effective at showing that the object was round in some areas (handle) and flat or sharp in others (metal part on the end).

This was the day I couldn't use charcoal, so I think my use of materials of the graphite pencils and powdered graphite were still effective at showing how the object was round towards the center of the mug and fatter towards the base of it. I think my use of thicker powdered graphite was effective at showing that that part was closer than the inside of the mug which was hardly detailed and very light.

No comments:

Post a Comment