Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pipe Drawings


Pipe # 1

This drawing shows my creativity because this pipe was did not follow any of the rules that the other pipes did. I mostly used the charcoal pencil and mostly the white eraser. I think my use of eraser was very effective in showing the highlights that were on the pipe.

Pipe #2
This drawing shows my creativity because I believe I effectively used the relationships between the lights and darks in my drawing. I believe that my use of eraser on the tip of the pipe was very effective at making it appear "shiny". And then my use of charcoal helped to enhance my lights which made my darks appear even darker.

Pipe #3
I think this drawing is very creative in the aspect that I smeared the original drawing into the background very slightly and then brought it back and enhanced it with the use of charcoal and eraser. Overall I think this drawing was far more creative than the previous two drawings.

Pipe #4

I think this drawing is by far the riskiest drawing that I did. I originally drew the pipe very carefully and accurately. Then I decided that I wanted to take a risk (because I was sick of drawing the same thing) and actually took my hand and 'destroyed' the drawing and then covered my hands in charcoal and made hand prints on the drawing and made a cloud over the drawing. I then brought back the important aspects of the pipe with the eraser which was very effective.

Pipe #5
I think this drawing was very creative and risky in an aspect that I decided to incorporate water to make my darks darker. I also think that I was fairly effective in my highlights using the eraser to appear shiny. If I could change one thing I would try to blend my lights and darks a little better.  






No comments:

Post a Comment